You have seen the horror stories of rogue traders and cowboy installers. The best way to protect yourself is to use a Trustmark Registered Company. Voove are a Trustmark Approved Company you can therefore be assured that our staff are Insured, Trained, Qualified, Background Checked and Certified.
All Voove employees undergo continual training and re-certification to ensure that the services provided are compliant to the latest standards.
TrustMark helps you find reliable, trustworthy tradesmen to make improvements and repairs inside and outside the home.
TrustMark is a not for profit organisation, supported by Government, the building industry, retailers and consumer protection groups.
What makes selecting TrustMark tradesmen so worthwhile?
- A firm’s technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm’s quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
- Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading
- Firms will be able to tell you about any regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue
- The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
All of these checks will give you – Peace of Mind