Salary: £7,500 Per Year + Training
Duration: 2 Years (Starting 8th January 2019)
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure and Support Modern Apprenticeship to be trained to provide fast and useful technical assistance in digital systems.
Working across the UK and Europe at Festivals and Events, as well as supporting engineers here at home. You will be exposed to all aspects of Media, IT and Networking that the Voove Group are involved in.
You must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance in person, over the phone or email, and social media.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Work onsite at customer homes or business premises
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Maintain Professional Image at all times.