Community Broadband

95% of Homes and Businesses to be connected by 2016.  A monumental task for sure, but what about the remaining 5%?.  Ironically it is this 5% who represent the rural communities, and those who would benefit more from access to high-speed internet services.

Through low cost Point to Multi-Point Wireless solutions we are able to extend the last mile to reach those rural areas which BT defines as “not commercially viable”. Wireless technology has advanced to a point whereby it can offer comparable, if not greater speeds than current Fibre-to-Cabinet offerings.

A Hybrid Solution is required to reach those outside of the current scope and wireless is the ideal alternative for rural communities.